21 Jul Summer Sugar
June snuck up on us fairly quickly… and Summer is almost here! Summertime means less clothes and more time at the beach. We all know that this means time to to show some skin. Here are a few tips to help you get your skin in tip top shape for the warmer months:
- Drink Plenty of water. Nothing helps get radiant skin like being hydrated.
- Wear sunscreen. You need to protect your delicate skin from the harsh rays of the sun.
- Use a scrub 3-4 times a week to get rid of any dead skin and to keep your skin soft & subtle. (try our 100% natural “Sugar Scrub Me”)
- Get plenty of rest. Your body repairs itself while you are sleeping, so get those zzzz’s.
- Do a splash of cold water before you get out of the shower. The cold water will close your pores and lock all the moisture in. It will also tighten your skin for a firmer looking bod.